Cigar Forums banner

81 - 100 of 124 Posts

·
Registered
823 Posts
I've only had some of the flavored ones (Eileen's Dram and Earth Nectar are good, Bella Vanilla was meh). I'm eyeing that CAO Dream Team sampler on Cbid right now, but it's only listed for about $3 less than what CI has it for everyday.

·
Registered
111 Posts
La Traviata. Not as full as I like, but nice flavor.

·
Banned
5,916 Posts
I've only had some of the flavored ones (Eileen's Dram and Earth Nectar are good, Bella Vanilla was meh). I'm eyeing that CAO Dream Team sampler on Cbid right now, but it's only listed for about $3 less than what CI has it for everyday.
It's worth it at the CI price. IMO

As for the Sensibox... I really enjoy CAO cigars and I think they generally cost out fairly for their experience (except the Sopranos which I feel are a little overpriced), but I think sometimes their boxes are over-the-top. I believe a number of their cigars would stand out for their quality even if they were sold in ziploc bags- so the packaging investment is somewhat annoying to me.

·
Registered
919 Posts
I love the CAO Black Ltd. in the Bengal Size. Smoke them to the nub every time!

·
Registered
21 Posts
I've always liked the LX2. Brazilia, as others have said, is pretty good. It also seems to be the most quality-consistent stick out of their collection. I've had a few burn/construction issues with the LX2, but all of the Brazilia's I've had have been solid.

·
Registered
694 Posts
America, LX2, MX2, La Traviata but if you can keep your hands off of a box of Brazilias for several years they are the best of all.

·
Registered
6 Posts
The first CAO I tried was a smaller stick that tasted like it was infused with something - PYUCK! Almost didn't try any more because of that - but then had a couple Brasilias and they were good. I'll have to try some of the others mentioned here.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Gold Maduro, Brazilia, L'Anniversarie, YUMMY !! YUMMY !!

·
Registered
14 Posts
4th of July i smoked the Potomac America, i didn't find it very complex but it was pretty good, I've heard good things about Brasilia

·
Registered
156 Posts
These posts are inspiring me to purchase 2 CAO Dream Team Samplers from CI. The only CAO I tried was the LX2 and I really enjoyed it. Hopefully looking to purchase it next week. I found the LX2 to be very tasty and the construction of the cigar was superb.

·
Intergalactic Hussy
2,165 Posts
Anyone remember the CAO eXtreme? That was my fave, followed by the Cameroon...The La Traviatas I've had have been very good as well.

81 - 100 of 124 Posts