Cigar Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Man, are these young! I just got mine, and the box code is CLE JUN 03! So what is CLE?

·
MoTheMentor
3,075 Posts
Hand it to Poker.

That's a labor of love.

MoTheMan

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Tom, Mishawaka is within driving distance to Land of Lincoln Herf III. Show up and you will not only get to see ISOMs, you will get to see me mooching ISOMs. :)

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
edisonbird said:
Paul, you are going to have to pay closer attention when Poker posts all his stuff. Check this link out.
Yeah, you got that right...I should also pay attention to my own damn web sites! I had posted that CLE was El Laquito as well over at T25C at one time. DUHHH, must have been in a cigar stupor.

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
robmcd said:
CLE = EL Laguito ... when are you going to smoke one?
Not sure when I am going to smoke one...my Siglo VI's came in to day as well. I might try one of each this weekend...I doubt I will be able to resist much longer!

·
Registered
272 Posts
I smoked another one yesterday, maybe I COULD see paying that much. The cigar was in fact very rough around the edges, but what fantastic flavor in such a young smoke. The strength was unbelievable for a DC. Best DC I've ever smoked. If I thought I could keep the lid closed for 5 years on a box I might order one.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts