Cigar Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
9,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just for kicks I "googled" my Club Stogie name and up pops a few entries, mostly about my CS membership. I also found something from the Tobacco Barn Blog concerning a thread I posted here a few months ago about Meerschaum Pipes.

Just goes to show that... you never know who's looking in at us from the outside.

Tobacco Barn Blog

Cool! :pp

·
Registered
4,262 Posts
Just for kicks I "googled" my Club Stogie name and up pops a few entries, mostly about my CS membership. I also found something from the Tobacco Barn Blog concerning a thread I posted here a few months ago about Meerschaum Pipes.

Just goes to show that... you never know who's looking in at us from the outside.

Tobacco Barn Blog

Cool! :pp
No surprise. I went to the social security office last month. They had my tax history, employment history, residence, etc. They even had my checking account numbers........... everything except my medical records.

·
Registered
4,262 Posts
The first step in making this country great again will be the introduction of Newspeak, followed by the erradication of all tobacco users. Those of you who have cellars posted........ Beware!

:hn

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
gave in to the temptation, did the search-2170 results, most from the forums i post on or have registered for-somethin' about the whole thing just ain't right!

·
Registered
4,262 Posts
Yep I did, and I found 2,060,000 hits. One declares that there is indeed a holiday named in my honor. October 6th, so let's not all forget to celebrate Mad Hatter Day when it comes about! Hahahaha! Anyone else have their own holiday?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.