Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

· RIP CS!
4,073 Posts
Those cheap azz JLPs blow NCs away that cost 5X as much. Well the cremas at least, and IMVHO.

Congratulations on joining the dark side. Hope you wore a helmet and a cup, because you are going to be sliding awfully quick. Especially since you have a mentor.

· Herfing at 110°
1,472 Posts
They wont win any style points, but they are certainly solid, reasonable cigars. A good value, for sure.

In my estimation, a respectable summer evening cigar to lead into something a bit more full bodied.

I actually really enjoy the Piedras because they dont try to be anything they arent. The flavor is honest, they're meant to be smoked within a reasonably short period from production, and it has a no frills construction. A definite 'what you see is what you get' cigar, but in a good way.

They remind me a lot of a more 'modern' Los Statos

· Registered
3,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Those cheap azz JLPs blow NCs away that cost 5X as much. Well the cremas at least, and IMVHO.

Congratulations on joining the dark side. Hope you wore a helmet and a cup, because you are going to be sliding awfully quick. Especially since you have a mentor.
Oh No!!! You mean it gets worse??? I thought I had already started to slide pretty fast with the non-habanos.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts