Cigar Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today I was peacefully puffing away on a GREAT D4 when I had to run an errand so I wound up tossing that puppy on the lawn. An hour later I looked at it and thought...its still good and before I knew it I had relight that thing and was puffing away. My wife just shook her head. I'm hooked!

·
Registered
126 Posts
Lamar said:
Today I was peacefully puffing away on a GREAT D4 when I had to run an errand so I wound up tossing that puppy on the lawn. An hour later I looked at it and thought...its still good and before I knew it I had relight that thing and was puffing away. My wife just shook her head. I'm hooked!
You're still o.k. You know you're REALLY hooked when you pick up and relight SOMEBODY ELSE'S D4!

·
The Mayor
503 Posts
I know the feeling. I gave a Dip. 4 to a friend and about half way through he had to take a phone call.....I had finished my cigar before he returned, so I fired up the Dip and enjoyed it to the end!

J.

G

·
You know you're hooked when....
You actually SEARCH for the link for the cigar department at the Havana WalMart on JKeats' post.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Good for you!

Was smoking a 98 SLR PC and, for family reasons, had to put it out half way through (be still, my heart!!!). Came back an hour later and the little puppy was still a treat. To my surprise, no harshness whatsoever. A great save! Thanks for the inspiration.

Brit

1 - 8 of 8 Posts