Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pulled the trigger on a box of P2's. I had thoroughly intended to wait until the hysteria of the initial run died down, but the reviews here and elsewhere sounded too good. Had to look around to find any still in stock, and pay a small premium, but I don't regret it.

I have NO patience, no willpower and no resolve. I'm as fickle as a canary and without any impulse control. It's a good thing I'm not a woman, because I'm way too damn easy.

Round heels and all,

Gordo

·
MoTheMentor
3,075 Posts
Welcome to the slippery slopes!

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
I missed out on several opportunities to get in on a 5'er deal! Gordon, if you feel buyer's remorse, and want to lighten your financial load, PM me! LOL! ;)

·
Pickin a Winner!
1,193 Posts
Gordon in NM said:
Pulled the trigger on a box of P2's. I had thoroughly intended to wait until the hysteria of the initial run died down
Gordo
I will say it again, price notwithstanding, it is always best to get the first run. Unless of course you bought the first run of Hoyo Particulares in which case you are screwed, lol. I don't think it's my imagination. These vitolas are always best when they come out and then something just slips.

·
Registered
21,652 Posts
Enjoy those smokes. Just think if Club Stogie wasnt such an influence you would probably have more money to buy ...................

LOL

Its destiny,you are hooked. Just get the credit card out and start ordering.

·
Registered
126 Posts
maybe you and franksmith should become roommates after your wives kick you out.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
One Lonely Smoker said:
I will say it again, price notwithstanding, it is always best to get the first run. Unless of course you bought the first run of Hoyo Particulares in which case you are screwed, lol. I don't think it's my imagination. These vitolas are always best when they come out and then something just slips.
This concept, expressed by you and others on some of the threads here, was the factor that kicked me over the edge to buy now. As if I really needed any further rationalization to hit that button. This was DEFINITELY a major factor in the decision loop.

I am now considering ordering another box while the iron is hot. I'm quite certain that in a couple of years, I won't miss the money, or regret the decision. I have a strong sense that box #1 won't last nearly that long.

Gordo

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
DAAYUMMM!!!

Just got home, Checked my e-mule...

Ordered last night, shipped this A.M. (europe) scheduled to arrive here 12:00 PM
TOMMORROW!

Much quicker turnaround than I'm accustomed to (usually takes a week just to SHIP). If I was made outta dough, I could get used to that.

As usual though, I will believe it when I see it,

Gordo

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
SHAZZAM!!!

Punched the button at 9:30 PM Tuesday, package recieved 9:30 AM Thursday.

That's 36 hours from order to recipt of goods.

Ain't the jet age something? Wowsers These guys weren't a lyin'

Life is good,

Gordo

1 - 20 of 26 Posts