Cigar Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
See I have spent more money then what I wanted to on cigars. I don't even smoke that much, cause I like to relax with a drink and a gar, and the time is really hard to find, so 1 or 2 cigars on the week-ends is all I get. So a box of 25 will last me about 12 weeks right? Well since i'm new to the hobby I was recently turned to 5 packs (by someone here) from JR for some sampling, and their prices were so great I could not resist, so now I have about six different brands of gars on their way. Plus I keep hearing "let them rest, some aging will make a world of difference" and i'm already thinking of stocking up on some stogies for aging. Plus you guys are always talking about how good these isoms are this and that. That builds up a lot of pressure people, and cause of that now I hear those Partagas Shorts calling my name. To add to all of this Mo posted a pic of his stash. However....I think I like being corrupted :D

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Nely said:
See I have spent more money then what I wanted to on cigars. I don't even smoke that much, cause I like to relax with a drink and a gar, and the time is really hard to find, so 1 or 2 cigars on the week-ends is all I get. So a box of 25 will last me about 12 weeks right? Well since i'm new to the hobby I was recently turned to 5 packs (by someone here) from JR for some sampling, and their prices were so great I could not resist, so now I have about six different brands of gars on their way. Plus I keep hearing "let them rest, some aging will make a world of difference" and i'm already thinking of stocking up on some stogies for aging. Plus you guys are always talking about how good these isoms are this and that. That builds up a lot of pressure people, and cause of that now I hear those Partagas Shorts calling my name. To add to all of this Mo posted a pic of his stash. However....I think I like being corrupted :D
:r

Yep, cigars kind of corrupt one and they will get into one's wallet! But what a way to go!

·
Registered
152 Posts
Bruce5 said:
Dude,
You ain't seen nothing. Drive an hour or 2 north and hang out with Fredster, Heartpumper and myself and you will redefine "BAD INFLUENCE".
Nely,

IF I was you I would seriously think about taking Bruce5 up on that offer, it is a dangerously slippery slope [ probably more like a cliff to some] then you might realize how far it all can go. ;)
Ya Mo the man is an appropriate title for him with a closet like that eh? :rolleyes: When I grow up I want to be just like Mo as far as a closet stash. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
Nely wrote:
To add to all of this Mo posted a pic of his stash. However....I think I like being corrupted
Hey Nely, you know can't use Mo's stash a reference! That stash is better tha some shops that i've been into :r By the way, your welcome for letting the gorillas currupt you. Im almost sure that everyone here enjoys currupting you too!

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
Herfzilla said:
The influence will just get worse. Go ahead and buy a 150 quart marine cooler now. It will save you time later! :D
Hey Herfzilla, thats kinda funny that u mentioned that cuz I bought a 150 quart marine cooler yesterday! :D

·
Registered
449 Posts
i have to agree here, i was just looking at the extra closet in our bedroom the other day wondering how hard it would be to seal it up as a closetdoor. Maybe someday I will have enough smokes to fill one but as of now what I have will do.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Your telling me! It was here that I heard of Cigarbid.com..my humidor grew to two humidors, and now i'm thinking of coolerdor...AND THEN I see Mo's closet!!!!!! LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL!

·
Registered
949 Posts
Nely join the club.....

When I started on club stogie I like Macanudo :pu

Now I have a really big collection of gars. Nothing like Mo or anything but big for me. I think i have tried almost all of the cigars that I can find.

It is a slippery slope and once you start down there is no end.

·
Banned
6,267 Posts
I'm in the same boat with you Nely. When I first joined (not that long ago by the way) I didn't know too much about cigars and now I know a whole lot more. And yes people like Bruce5 will totally corrupt you (thanks by the way Bruce). Stay away from Bruce5 or you will wake up one day screaming "PARTAGAS!!! BOLIVAR!!! MUST HAVE ISOM'S" :D :D

Once again welcome to the club and be prepared to max out all your credit cards. Or start applying for new ones :D

·
MoTheMentor
3,075 Posts
LasciviousXXX said:
And yes people like Bruce5 will totally corrupt you (thanks by the way Bruce). Stay away from Bruce5 or you will wake up one day screaming "PARTAGAS!!! BOLIVAR!!! MUST HAVE ISOM'S" :D :D
People like Bruce5 are just great gorillas to know.

Had a conversation with him yesterday. A little later found my foot shaking and heard myself mumbling in a low voice, "gotta get some more cabinets, gotta get some more cabinets." :r :w

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.