Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a young smoker. I Enjoy anything Padron, the Rocky Patel 92 series, and the Camacho Corojo's. I love a good smoke, and I am always up for trying something new. I am still trying to figure out what I like and dont like. I dont smoke too many because I am young and my funds are limited. Feel free to shoot any recommendations towards me, especially good smokes for under 10 dollars (I know there are plenty out there).

·
Banned
6,267 Posts
Welcome the the Jungle, SmokingHiker!!

CS is a great place to hang and enjoy yourself. Tons of great guys with loads of info at their disposal.

I'm a relatively young guy myself but I spend WAY too much $ on my obsession :D Strike that....... I don't spend near enough as I should ..... yeah, that's better.

Enjoy yourself and have a good time.

BTW I'm a big fan of the Torano line and I also like the Partagas Black line. Give 'em a shot.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Welcome aboard! Sounds like you like a full bodied smoke. I'll add La Gloria Cuabana and CAO to the smokes already mentioned

·
Banned
6,267 Posts
Hey AAlmeter,

I just noticed you're only about 3 mos older than me. Its nice to see young guys like us getting into the obsession so much. It shows a certain level of depth and maturity that I think is lacking in most people our age nowadays.

That being said, my custom user title does contain the word "Whore" :D

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
:D Welcome Bro! :D

I reccomendation for under $10:

Anything from the Padron X000 line
La Gloria Cubana Serie R #5
Cuesta Rey Sun Grown #7
JDN Anato (smallest size)
Padron 1964 Anniversary Principe
HDM Excalibur Stearling
Padron Fumas
FDO corojo
Onyx Reserve

Hope that helps a little...

·
What would Skeeter do?
4,202 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Don't have much to add except WELCOME!

Scott"whattosmoketoday?"M

·
Registered
676 Posts
Welcome hiker from another newbie. Smokes under $ 10. heck my boss screams when I buy a $ 5 dollar smoke :c . Tons of smokes under $ 10. Hoyo,s all brands maybe some cubans for that price, Welcome aboard

·
Registered
978 Posts
TheSmokingHiker said:
Feel free to shoot any recommendations towards me, especially good smokes for under 10 dollars (I know there are plenty out there).
Above the $5 line, I think you should give the Olivia line a try, especially the Master Blend.

There are great cigars out there for under $5 too,
El Rico Habano
Gloria Cubana
Joya de Nicaragua
Gran Habano

and even some sneaker bundles under $2 that can be surprisingly good
check out Mr Bundles on his bundle page -- can even buy singles.

_____
rm

·
Sneaky Bombin Bastage
2,569 Posts
Welcome aboard! Glad you joined us.

·
Skeeter's Confidant
7,197 Posts
Welcome to CS you young whippersnapper!! Lots of great suggestions already and I'll throw in my current favorite smoke in there as well, ERDM Robusto laddie...
You certainly came to the right place....
:w

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
Welcome to CS!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.