Run on for a long time
Run on for a long time
Sooner or later God'll cut you down

0310 2010 0001 9184 0XXX

0310 2010 0001 9184 XXX6

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yep, this is my bombing debut. It's definitely not going to measure up to some of the great packages I've seen some people send out, but I do promise that I sent out the best stuff from my stash

·
LOB's Fourth HorseMouse
2,335 Posts
Yep, this is my bombing debut. It's definitely not going to measure up to some of the great packages I've seen some people send out, but I do promise that I sent out the best stuff from my stash
It's not what is in the bombs that matters. It's the fact that you are bombing that matters...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It's not what is in the bombs that matters. It's the fact that you are bombing that matters...
I love how you guys delight in sending each other surprises, I couldn't stand to not be part of the action! I don't think the mail will leave the island until Sunday, but hopefully they'll hit pretty quickly next week :twisted:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I'm already plotting my next attack... can't wait for my new orders to come in the mail :D

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.