Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well since I let the board know about 2 months ago that I was having trouble landing a job, and thus majorly affecting my cigar collection, I thought it only appropriate to let all of you know I have finally landed a job!!!!!!I start next week with the department of transportation here in SC. Thanks again to cre8v1, rockyr, tchariya, and jjirons69 for the stogies to help me through my misery :). Thanks to the board for the encouragement and support.

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Well since I let the board know about 2 months ago that I was having trouble landing a job, and thus majorly affecting my cigar collection, I thought it only appropriate to let all of you know I have finally landed a job!!!!!!I start next week with the department of transportation here in SC. Thanks again to cre8v1, rockyr, tchariya, and jjirons69 for the stogies to help me through my misery :). Thanks to the board for the encouragement and support.
Congrats!!! Party time!! :bl

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Congrats and that SC win on Saturday I am sure did not hurt the situation too much as well.

Good Luck

TT:cb
Thanks!!!! The win was definitely icing on the cake!!!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks to all of you for all the kind words.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Congratulations on landing the job!! :bl:tu

I know the frustrations of looking, as I am now. WTG!
Yeah, I understand where you are. But keep your head up and persevere.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.