Cigar Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Bacon Lover
808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking to buy a nice cutter for a friend and was wondering if anyone can recommend these? Thinking of getting the silver one for him.
Are these any good? Thanks :u

·
Sneaky Bombin Bastage
2,569 Posts
I've had my Xikar about 8 months now. I have the Xi. I chose the Xi over the Xi2 because I wanted the metal frame. Mine has been flawless. It's still sharp and gives a nice clean cut. I've read they stand behind their sharpening guarantee also. I've also read good things about the SAK and that's going to be my next cutter purchase.

·
What would Skeeter do?
4,202 Posts
I've got the gold one that I won on c-bid for $40......I think I saved about $10. Have been very happy with it.

·
Light's on..No one's home
371 Posts
Bought one about 4 years ago. Cut a few thousand cigars with it before it started losing its edge. Sent it back and they shipped me a brand new one at no charge.

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
Ive had mine for what seems like forever, it even broke once i sent it back to Xikar and they fixxed it for free! Xikar has top notch coustomer service!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.