Cigar Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I recently received a box of 100 sticks from a fellow member and upon arrival I decided that 90% of those sticks just weren't for me. I cherry picked the ones in Robusto size that appealed to me then sat and thought about what to do with the rest. I could hold onto them and use them to pay gambling debts, or use them for passes and bombs,.....or I could just pass the savings along to those that didn't get in on the deal....but How?

First I added some of my own sticks to bring the count back to 100.

And after much deliberation I bring you the 2020 Blowout:

20 sticks for $20 (0x)[Done]

....Then, the whole thing got to me and I made a few more grab bags...this time, all my own sticks.

20 sticks $60 (0x)[Done]

And for the not so faint of heart...

20 sticks $180 (0x)[Done]

This last one I guarantee to please or I will buy it back.

Shipping will be $8.50 per 20 sticks and payments can be made through PP F&F, Venmo, CashApp, or Zelle.

P.S. Don't forget to be on the lookout for Waldo.

·
Minister of Propaganda
1,388 Posts
My blind 20 arrived today in excellent condition. You're not going to have to make good on the offer to buy back this one :)

Thanks for the smooth transaction and a great selection!

What are the two with bands that look like a skull in an ice cream bowl?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
My blind 20 arrived today in excellent condition. You're not going to have to make good on the offer to buy back this one :)

Thanks for the smooth transaction and a great selection!

What are the two with bands that look like a skull in an ice cream bowl?

Nomad Melted Chocolate Ice Cream

Reactions: Wheels Up

·
Minister of Propaganda
1,388 Posts
Good gravy!!!! I'm kicking myself for finding this thread after everything sold! Amazing selection!
There are a couple of guys on here (the OP being one of them) you just gotta look out for. Anytime these unscrupulous characters offer a blind sampler, jump on it. You're always going to get your money's worth... and then some.

Reactions: zcziggy
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.