1,998 Posts
Re: WTB/WTT Dunhill Mr. Alfred my own mixture no. 968

OIC. Too rich for my blood.

·
in a straitjacket
5,671 Posts
Re: WTB/WTT Dunhill Mr. Alfred my own mixture 70's

Oh, how fast down the slope, we slide.

Jeremy, ... it seems like just a few short months now, that you picked up your first ...... waitaminute !!! ... It WAS just a few short months ago ... and now you are looking to 1970 ??

·
Registered
5,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: WTB/WTT Dunhill Mr. Alfred my own mixture 70's

Oh, how fast down the slope, we slide.

Jeremy, ... it seems like just a few short months now, that you picked up your first ...... waitaminute !!! ... It WAS just a few short months ago ... and now you are looking to 1970 ??
LOL, its 80's.... i screwed up... :)

I've got expensive taste... :)

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
I have a few tins of Mr. Alfred's own. Think one is from the '60s, one from the '80s and one from the '90s.

I only have one tin of 965 and that's from the late '90s to early '00s. I do have a ten gram sampler tin from the '80s of 965, but I would like to keep that one.

Stuff isn't cheap Jeremy....................

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Just went down and checked to see if I had any My Mixture 965 open......if I did I would send you some JPH, but alas, I only have two ten gram sampler tins and I am not sure of of the quality.

When I crack open one, I'll send you a bit. From my experience, these ten gram tins make up arould two bowlfuls.

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Jeremy:

I just cracked open a tin of 80's "Mr. Alfred's Own". I don't think it's the same stuff you are talking about. It was just "ok"....nothing stellar. If you want a sample of this tobac.......drop me a line with your addy.

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Jeremy:

I found a retailer that has a tin of My Mixture 965 with the Royal Warrant from the 80's. He's asking $80 bucks plus shipping. If you want the info, drop me a line.

·
Seeking Whitewater
320 Posts
Jeremy:

I found a retailer that has a tin of My Mixture 965 with the Royal Warrant from the 80's. He's asking $80 bucks plus shipping. If you want the info, drop me a line.
Thats a good price - I paid 200$ for a 100gm tin a few years ago.Go for it! :ss Jerry

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.