Cigar Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just finished ordering my new Antietem Humidor from Bargain Humidors. Before that I called them up with a couple of questions. I actually got Mike the president on the phone. DAMN he was helpful. He spent about 15 minutes on the phone with me answering all my humidor questions. I would recommend anyone thinking about buying a new humi to give them a try. Super nice people.

On another note by the time it arrives I'll have to order another one because the new one's space is all accounted for. Thank god I have cheap little end tables in my bedroom and thank god my girlfriend doesn't live with me, "those don't count as furniture" "sure they do"

Actually my gf is paying for part of one as my b-day present.

·
Registered
806 Posts
I can't say enough good things about Bargainhumidor.com . They have always gone out of there way to help me. I remeber one time Mike even emailed me from Spain when he was on vacation to answer a question for me. Good people. Congrats on your new humi!!

·
LineWalker
213 Posts
Congrats! What finish did you order? I believe mine is spelled Bubinga. I couldn't be happier. It's beautiful and really well built. Good choice, you'll love it.
PS I agree 100% with the comments about their service. They're awesome.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I read all the reviews you guys gave here, but I had some questions that he was more than willing to answer. Anyway, I got the Bubinga. I ordered one today and will order another next week so I can have matching end tables in my bedroom. I was contemplateing a walk in humidor but by the time i'm done I'll have 3 end table style humis and one large 300+ desktop & a 150 glass display humidor and that should be enough. If not I have a perfect sized linen closet that I might line with cedar and make Cohiba etched glass door for, if I still need room at the end of this year. For the past 15 years I've had tons of different humidors and I'll always buy at least 3 boxes at a time and blow through them all in about 2 months and I'm getting sick of HAVING TO buy cigars. Meaning I'm out and I need some instead of buying a couple boxes every month to replenish what I've smoked. I've always dreamed of having a large stock that has been well aged. Now I'm doing that. I've been able to save a ton of sticks because I've had a cold for a week and a half..LOL

·
Registered
904 Posts
Havn't bought a humidor from them, but purchase alot of small accesories. No matter what size the order they are very nice.

·
Registered
806 Posts
Cartierusm said:
I read all the reviews you guys gave here, but I had some questions that he was more than willing to answer. Anyway, I got the Bubinga. I ordered one today and will order another next week so I can have matching end tables in my bedroom. I was contemplateing a walk in humidor but by the time i'm done I'll have 3 end table style humis and one large 300+ desktop & a 150 glass display humidor and that should be enough. If not I have a perfect sized linen closet that I might line with cedar and make Cohiba etched glass door for, if I still need room at the end of this year. For the past 15 years I've had tons of different humidors and I'll always buy at least 3 boxes at a time and blow through them all in about 2 months and I'm getting sick of HAVING TO buy cigars. Meaning I'm out and I need some instead of buying a couple boxes every month to replenish what I've smoked. I've always dreamed of having a large stock that has been well aged. Now I'm doing that. I've been able to save a ton of sticks because I've had a cold for a week and a half..LOL
Check out my Thread "Humi Fan 101". It really is a nice addition. I have one in both of my Antietams. Keeps the humidity level thru out the box even. Again congrats. :cool:

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I forgot about that post. I did read it when doing the research. Thanks. I'm kind of an electronics geek. So in all my humidors I have a couple little 2" x 2" computer fans wired up to an adapter socket I glue to the inside of the humidor. From the ouside it hooks up to a wall adapter and then to my x10 controller. My controller is controlled by my computer and I have it set to run for 5 minutes every hour all day long. But thanks for the reminder it will keep me busy building it until the humidor arrives.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.