Cigar Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Pipe Smokin' Piranha
5,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I first started jarring tobacco, I didn't want to invest in a whole case of jars so I used old jars that I would normally throw away... Jelly jars, pickle jars, and etcetera. I remember keeping a pickled okra jar... I washed it out very well, let it dry and filled it with some or another type of tobacco, I forget what it was exactly. Well, several months later I opened the jar and found I had created a very unique pickled okra scented blend... Yuck! I have since learned to purchase new jars.

I have since lived and learned and I'm sure I still make mistakes from time to time... What about you?

·
Super Moderator
17,336 Posts
I used a really old dresser to store my jars. Apparently 20ish jars of tobacco weigh alot more than t shirts. I figured that out all on my own, when I pulled out the drawer and it fell apart. I think maybe 4 or 5 jars survived the fall. Nothing like staring at a pile of tobacco and glass shards. I felt like a meme, just standing there with a drawer front in my hand and a pile of WTF at my feet.. lol

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts