Cigar Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm stuck here working in Orangeburg, SC. Since I have all my Hilton points accumulated, I tend to stick with Hilton chain hotels. Since the Hampton Inn close to work isn't all that nice, I'm choosing to drive 30 miles up the road to the next closest one in Santee.

Well, I'm on my way home from work this evening. I decide to pick up dinner and head back to the hotel. I've already hit the Cracker Barrel a couple times, and the only other names I recognize are McD's, Wendy's, KFC, Subway, and Pizza Hut. Since I'm too tired to check out the other 8 restaurants within a 20 mile radius, I decided to just stop in at a lounge/restaurant/bar/club close to the hotel. I decide that I'll just have a drink at the bar while I wait for my take out order.

Well, I walk in, and find it to be the usual local sleazy joint.... drunk guy and the end of the bar, old lady getting drunk with the middle aged guy, and rough looking lady behind the bar. Now this is my kind of place. :al I'm feeling right at home. :r It took 30 minutes for my crab cake dinner to come out. Please... as long as it took, they must have been shucking the the damn things out back:p In case you're wondering, I'm not crazy for ordering seafood out here. Since it's only 1 hour to the coast, they actually get fresh seafood here.

Ok, here's the best part. You know those game machines where you use some basic controls to drop a claw on something (stuffed animals, etc.), pick it up, and drop it in the chute to win it? Well, this one had LIVE LOBSTERS in it. That's right, live lobsters. It was only 2 bucks a pop. Catch a lobster, and they will cook it up for you for free. When I first walked in, I didn't notice it. After I did notice it, I thought I might have had one Jack and Coke too many at that point. :al

Anybody else have some 'interesting' story about some town they worked at?

BTW... I'm only writing this post because gets dark too soon to go to the driving range after work, and the closet cigar shop in an hour away. :mad: Therefore, I'm bored out of my mind.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Try setting up a miniture golf course in your hotel room. You could do bank shots off the tv and shit like that.

It really sucks being away from home with nothing to do. Been there...

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Mayor said:
Sounds like a cool joint. What's the name of it, I've probably driven by it.

J.
LT's Lounge or something like that, on Hwy#6 off of I-95. Sounds like a cool joint? I think pharmacy is affecting you :r This place is so cool... I don't think I'll be going back again while working up here. :D I think I'd rather be back in Charleston. At least I could walk into a place and see at least 1 attractive woman in the crowd. :p

·
Registered
756 Posts
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by robmcd
no hookers in orangeburg? try this then: http://www.latexpussy.com/rubbergirl/
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

link no work
cool, i was afraid to be the only pervert that told rob this link didnt work :r :r
jimmy

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
jimmy said:
cool, i was afraid to be the only pervert that told rob this link didnt work :r :r
jimmy
BigVito said:
:c link no work :r
:r brandon... we're not alone. :r

hey- youse guys listen to zappa? ... sing along with me and brandon:

Little Rubber Girl
(Frank Zappa - performance from You can't do that on stage anymore, vol. 4)

A year ago today was when you went away
But now you come back knocking on my door
And you say you're back to stay, but I say

I don't need you (I don't need you)
I don't want you (I don't want you)
I don't need you (Oh you treat me so bad baby)
I don't love you (Oh you treat me like a piece of shit)
I don't need you (Oh you know that's not it)
I don't want you
I can't use you (gotta get a little rubber girl)
Need a rubber girl (rubber girl)
Send me up a little rubber girl (y'know I can put it in the back)
I got a rubber girl (got one with a 69 dollar battery pack)
Here comes my rubber girl (my little rubber girl)
A little rubber girl (she loves to do anything I want)
Little rubber girl (my little rubber girl)
My little rubber girl (I pull the string and she can do anything)

I know she loves me (I can put it in the back)
I know she loves me (I can put it in the front crack)
I know she loves me (I can push her tonsils down her throat)
I know she loves me (and make that bitch scream like a goat)
I never have no trouble with my rubber girl (I like to bend her over and ram it all the way in)
I never have no trouble with my rubber girl (and then go back and do it again)
I never have no trouble with my litle rubber girl (y'know you treated me like shit)
I never have no trouble with my little rubber girl (Ahh, that's why I never find me a lady)
I love my little rubber girl (little rubber girl)
I never have no trouble with my little rubber girl (she's a lonely girl)
I never have no trouble with my rubber girl (I just pull the string and she pumps up fast)
And she dances great! (She likes to put it in the back, I gotta girl)
Little rubber girl (You know I f*ck you every day)
Run-nnn-nn-nnn (and you treat me like shit)
Run-nnn-nn-nnn (f*ck you bitch I'm gonna rape)
Run-nnn-nn-nnn (my little rubber girl)
Run-nnn-nn-nnn (Little rubber girl)
Little rubber girl (oh my little rubber girl)
Little rubber girl (oh my little rubber girl)
Little rubber girl (hey my little rubber girl)
(Is this the right time to put you in heaven baby)

You know, me and my rubber girl
We get along really swell, we never argue.
Three holes, no waiting

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
jimmy said:
jimmy
You guys are too easy! I learned not to fall for this trick after being fooled 2 times. :D

·
Registered
756 Posts
rob-
love zappa always have!

ever gotten to see the tribute band project/object? ike willis is in it. if you ever get the chance, GO!

his book is a riot too.
jimmy

1 - 13 of 13 Posts