Currently up:
SanDisk Sansa M240 1GB MP3 Player w/ FM Tuner
$12.99
+ $5 shipping

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I can't think of much I could use right now. Maybe the roadside kit. I've already have 2 razor mice and a couple mp3 players.

·
sanctuary
3,674 Posts
Great Moments in Croquet Greatness
c. 1300: croquet is born when hammer-wielding French peasants run out of witches to beat, and start knocking painted stones around instead.

1876: a molasses factory explosion in Trimdon-on-Grimdon, England kills three players on a nearby croquet ground, giving rise to the phrase “sticky wicket”.

1936: at the Berlin Olympics, the U.S. croquet team (made up of a Jew, a Gypsy, two dwarves, and a communist) beats the highly-touted German squad to take the gold. Hitler refuses to shake their hands.

1988: buoyed by its appearance in the film Heathers, croquet enjoys a brief vogue in the United States, with some 100,000 adolescents taking up the game. The craze comes to an abrupt end when they all commit suicide.

1999: six-time singles champ Zeke Twilliams is stripped of his title after he fails a test for performance-enhancing cocoa butter.

2007: the sport reaches a new low in credibility when the Excalibur 620 Tournament Croquet Set appears on the notorious phishing/stolen goods web site Woot.com. Critics say that the set, with its convenient carrying case, sturdy construction, and classic styling, does not deserve such a sordid fate.

:chk:chk:chk:chk

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Oregon Scientific Message Weather Station
$29.99
+ $5 shipping

Nevermind. 25 and sold in 3 minutes.

·
Displaced Wild Monkey
600 Posts
Ultrex 7-Piece Deep Fryer Taco Shell Set

$4.99 + $5 shipping

OMG?!?!

The Dyson caught my attention. Like boys get hot for sexy cars, my heart races for this vacuum.... so I run over to check out the page and THIS?!?!?!

*sigh* hopefully, the next item will be better

·
Displaced Wild Monkey
600 Posts
Precisely, my point. i'm going to be stuck staring at this shell fryer for the next 12 hours.

Thank God for CS... or I'd nod off at my desk.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.