Cigar Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My boss told me that I won't be going back to Pergatory, South Carolina after this week. I'll be finishing out the rest of my co-op term in the Carribean. Any body have any advice on places or cigar shops to hit while I'm there... or any advice on fishing or golf?

·
Registered
756 Posts
never been to aruba, but i go to bonaire every january which is the island right next door. you can't go wrong if you go scuba diving in that part of the world. i couldnt recommend it more!
have a great time!
jimmy

·
Light's on..No one's home
371 Posts
Brandon said:
Any body have any advice on places or cigar shops to hit while I'm there... or any advice on fishing or golf?
Fishing in the morning.....golf in the afternoon....some good stogies late in the afternoon and into the evening. Hell, you won't have any time for work. You better ask for two months!!

Since I am a retired P.G.A. professional, but have never seen your swing, I will give you a free lesson on how to improve your game.

Take two weeks off and Quit!!!:D :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.