Cigar Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sorta friends with the guy that runs the Habana House here in Austin he's been expecting a box for about a month now,and he called me today and said they got a one and they were going fast,but he put my"Tag" on 4 and I went and picked em up today...now I need to let em get some age on em!MMMM they're gonna be good,that is if I can leave the damn things alone long enough :rolleyes:

·
An ass, not a fish
4,476 Posts
AF MAN said:
....,but he put my"Tag" on 4 and I went and picked em up today...now I need to let em get some age on em!....
Good luck on that last bit.

I've had 3 of the other smokes in that line and they have all been great. The piranha is by favorite non ISOM small stick. Enjoy them!

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
SeanGAR said:
Good luck on that last bit.

I've had 3 of the other smokes in that line and they have all been great. The piranha is by favorite non ISOM small stick. Enjoy them!
I've smoked the Ipanema,and the Amazon from the Brazilia line,but I just had a new treat last week,a Piazza from their "Italia" line which consists of the 6x60 Piazza,the 6 1/2x54 Gondola figurado,and the 5x56 Ciao.All made with Habano Seed Wrappers,and binders,with an Italian,Peruvian,and Nicaraguan filler blend.Damn fine smoke bros and bro-ettes...Construction was average.slightly toothy,but on to the good stuff! A semi complex taste,and hard to put my finger on...sort of a Spicy citrus with medium earthy overtones.and a hint of cedar.Draw was very full and unlabored,and produced voluminous billows of rich creamy smooth smoke,burn was immaculate,and the ash was silver-white and damn tenacious.When about an inch and a half of ash had been produced I stood the cigar on it's foot in the ashtray and the ash suported it's whole weight(just to prove to a friend that it could be done)
in summatoin I Liked it alot ya'll !! These may just alternate with the Gran Habano #5s as my new everyday smokes!Overall I give it a 90

And G-Man.and ibosmiley...ya'll may have to wait a while on the Anaconda review...I hope so anyway :D

·
Registered
734 Posts
Thanks for the Italia review. I have been looking for them but I haven't found them in my local shop and they said they don't know when they might get them in. I'll keep smoking the Brazilia's until then. I also like the Samba and Gol! in the Brazilia line in addition to the Impanema. Pretty much everything in the Brazilia line I like. I agree with SeanGar that the piranha is a great small cigar smoke. You may be short on time, but the Piranha is long on taste.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Fat Tony said:
i eagerly await a review as well. i look forward to getting my hands on a few of these babies!
This is what I hear,and my sources may be wrong,but there is only supposed to be a production run of 70,000 Anacondas...If anyone has heard anything to the contrary please post a heads up.

·
Registered
145 Posts
I smoked one of these babies this past Saturday at the tailgate. It definitely did not disappoint. It had the unique Brazilia taste and solid construction. The draw was a little tight at first, but after about ¾ to one inch it loosened up quite a bit. When it finally finished after about two and a half hours I could have easily gone for another hour. Getting burned out was a concern but it never happened. The cigar never got bitter or harsh and I had only had it in my humi for a week. I know that not everyone will have a chance to try one of these but if you get the chance don’t pass it up.

·
What would Skeeter do?
4,202 Posts
Your crackin' me up AF MAN. Bro-ettes? :r

The views expressed by kansashat are not necessarily the views of Club Stogie, or it's affiliates.

·
What would Skeeter do?
4,202 Posts
Sorry for pickin' on you AF MAN. The smart ash just takes over once in a while.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I picked up a box over amonth ago and they've been sitting in thew cabinet since. I smoked one and it fell apart on me, I was at the beach so maybe that had something to do with it. I have a bunch more to burn through though to make a fair judgment!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.