Cigar Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now that I have spent the last couple of weeks reading as many posts as I can.....I thought I better join this wonderful site.
Very friendly, very informative....seems like a great place to hang out. I look forward to learning as much as I can from the experts.
Best regards,
Brian

·
-
11,412 Posts
welcome..

i've never been to niagra falls... closest i've came was ft. drum, NY (watertown). maybe next time i'll get to drive north 30 minutes and see the 1,000 islands area, i hear it's pretty cool in the summer.

·
MoTheMentor
3,075 Posts
Hello!

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
brianp said:
Now that I have spent the last couple of weeks reading as many posts as I can.....I thought I better join this wonderful site.
Very friendly, very informative....seems like a great place to hang out. I look forward to learning as much as I can from the experts.
Best regards,
Brian
dude- i think you should keep reading... but while you're still here- howdy. :D

·
Registered
31 Posts
Re: Newbie

Welcome aboard, you'll have a great time here !!

I worked in Niagara Falls for most of the year during 2001. Saw all the sights and enjoyed the area tremendously.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thank you all for such a warm welcome.
It's funny that SilvrBck picked up on the BP initials, I been walking around for the last twenty years with everyone calling me by my nickname BP. I was given that handle by a fella' I worked with by the name of Tom Wright. He is now the Commissioner of the Canadian Football League.
Thanks again for the welcome.
Best regards,
Brian

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
Welcome!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.