Cigar Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Mr. 305
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
as i sat outside, as is the usual weekend ritual for me, puffing on a Boli Corona or Corona Extra there was a nice breeze and a hint of chill in the air. i plopped down in my usual chair out front with some diet coke and my trusty Sig .45 at my side (thieves have been trying to break into my cars!). the Boli began amazing with great loads of coffee. towards the end began some woodsy notes but not to be overtaken by the dominant coffee tastes. an AMAZING smoke to which i owe DonJefe tons of thanks for! construction and burn were great. i had to fix the burn once from running down one side but it was windy outside. all in all i did some good relaxing and thinking late at night while keeping an eye on the block. good night fellas! :cool:

·
Funky Monkey
1,067 Posts
good night! The Bolis are great cigars. SOunds like a good relaxing night, except for the thieves (I know how stressfull car thieves can be :c ) But other than that it sounds like a nice evening.

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
Sounds like a great night, glad I could play a small part! :D

·
Registered
343 Posts
The weather has been great, hasn't it? Just north of you (here in Melbourne), i've been spending alot of time on the back porch, puffin' on various smokes. Last evening the breeze was blowin' just right.

knuckles

·
Registered
126 Posts
yeah the weather's been great here. its so nice to have a smoke and not be freezing to death.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.