Cigar Forums banner

What do you think of women who smoke cigars?

• Sexy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not sexy

• Never noticed

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I personally think a woman smoking a real cigar, not a dinky cigarillo, is sexy as hell. Still trying to get my girl to smoke one!!!!

Grinch OUT!!!

·
Registered
107 Posts
Smoking a cigar with my guy friends is the only thing we do without the wives/girlfriends around. We love them but this is our thing. I (we) find it almost offensive when they try to butt in. Besides, a woman smelling of tobacco is not a turn on for me.

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
It depends...did she bring her own, or did she swipe one from my humidor!

·
MoTheMentor
3,075 Posts
It depends...did she bring her own, or did she swipe one from my humidor!
Yes, that's true.

But overall, I think "the power" of a woman smoking a cigar, that independence of spirit, the fortitude & inner strength displayed, and that pure passion for the leaf is extramely sexy. While it may make some men shy & cower, it turn me on.

MoTheMan

·
Registered
58 Posts
I like the fact that my wife will come out and smoke a cigar with me every once in a while. I dig watching her smoke it... But, if she was out there with me every evening I would be bummed.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I like it when a woman will smoke one with me and enjoy it. I even bought a couple boxes tailored to my girlfriends taste. However, I hate it when they just want to "share" mine. It always ends up that I don't get to fully enjoy the experience and she gets pissed at me for not enjoying sharing with her! Women!

·
Registered
38 Posts
". . . "the power" of a woman smoking a cigar, that independence of spirit, the fortitude & inner strength displayed, and that pure passion for the leaf is extramely sexy. While it may make some men shy & cower, it turn me on." MoTheMan.

I could not have said it better my self. ;)

·
Registered
949 Posts
Women that smoke Cigars are sexy. They turn me on baby yeah!!!!!

Who think's Monika was hot? Can we get a cigars up for Monika... After all have you ever seen a better cigar smoker than her. If I could smoke cigars like Monika I would never leave home.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Yeah very sexy, even better when she's smokin my cigar while I'm smoking a fine Vitola. :r

As Always,
Best Regards & Fresh Cigars,

Mike Glynn
www.rockyscigars.com
For Cigars...its as easy as Click, Save , Smoke!

·
Registered
86 Posts
I think a woman that enjoys cigars is great. I have a few female friends, including my wife, that love relaxing with a good cigar. Can it be sexy? Yes of course it can...a sexy woman smoking a cigar, naturally is still sexy. But I like the fact that female can sit down and appreciate a cigar with the guys more so than anything else about it.

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Saw a gorgeous brunette this weekend smoking a Partagas #10. I was in heaven. Should have talked to her.

Grinch OUT!!!

·
MoTheMentor
3,075 Posts
dagrinch said:
Saw a gorgeous brunette this weekend smoking a Partagas #10. I was in heaven. Should have talked to her.
Ooohh!!

Isn't that like a Double Corona size (some 7 1/2 inches long). :w
Well, let me tell you, the image I get is way more than just sexy.

OMG . . . my thoughts are running away with me.

HELP ME Churchlady!!! I can't control my thoughts. :rolleyes: ;) :D

1 - 20 of 66 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.