Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
MoTheMentor
3,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't believe it.
I finally feel like a real Gorilla. Enough with the bananas. Time for a celebratory cigar.

Fellow apes, guys & gals,
It's been great to be on CS. Sure I've posted some silly stuff, funny stuff, outrageous stuff, and sometimes insightful and educational stuff. But most of all, I've had fun being here & look forward to many more threads to come.

Cheers! :w

MoTheMan

·
What would Skeeter do?
4,202 Posts
Congrats Mo. Looks like RNS isn't far behind.

·
Registered
672 Posts
Congratulations!

Now you deserve a good cigar, you know that kind of cigar you didnt smoke because you didnt think you deserved it or the moment wasnt right. Now which one will it be?

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
MoTheMan said:
I can't believe it.
I finally feel like a real Gorilla. Enough with the bananas. Time for a celebratory cigar.

Cheers! :w

MoTheMan
Celabratory cigar - Sounds good to me!! :D

Somehow MO, I dont think this place would be the same without you and your 1000 posts. Looking forward to the next 1000 posts and meeting you at the LOL herf.

Joe

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Whoa.... I tip my churchlady hat to you! That's an amazing feat - your posts have always been either entertaining or informative! :D

·
MoTheMentor
3,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks on the congrats everyone.
I think of you all as brothers (& a coupla' sisters).
May we all keep on smokin' together, both here and now and in the hereafter. :z

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Congratulations! I must admit that whenever I see your handle, I read your posts. I have learned much from you and I am looking forward to your next 1,000 posts.

·
What would Skeeter do?
4,202 Posts
Whoa! Look at Lamar!

·
Registered
221 Posts
Wow...1000 posts seems like an eternity from my perspective (of course God, who posted just prior to me on this, knows all about how long an eternity really is). Congrats Mo......

If I recall correctly, CS Forum rule #254 s.2 paragraph 3i. states "..all members who exceed 1000 postings shall be required to mail free cigars to fellow members who are in the 150 - 160 post range. This is intended to maintain equity and balance in the CS member ranks".

I will send you my mailing address under separate cover.....

:D

·
Registered
451 Posts
MoTheMan said:
Thanks on the congrats everyone.
I think of you all as brothers (& a coupla' sisters).
May we all keep on smokin' together, both here and now and in the hereafter. :z
Congrats MO,and I know thats right about the hereafter,cause if there ain't cigars in heaven I ain't goin!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.