Cigar Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just returned from a cruise where I made a stop at my first LCDH. I left with my wallet a bit lighter and my expectations a bit higher. For no real reason, here is a list of my hunting trophies:

> ERdM Choix Supreme
> RyJ EL Robusto
> RyJ Exibicion #4
> MC Edmundo
> MC EL C
> MC #4
> Partagas Lusitania
> Partagas SD4
> Cohiba Siglio I
> VR Famosos
> RASS

Hopefully my little self made sampler pack will turn me on to something.. now that I think about my wallet, hopefully not. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
KingMeatyHand said:
I just returned from a cruise where I made a stop at my first LCDH. I left with my wallet a bit lighter and my expectations a bit higher. For no real reason, here is a list of my hunting trophies:

> ERdM Choix Supreme
> RyJ EL Robusto
> RyJ Exibicion #4
> MC Edmundo
> MC EL C
> MC #4
> Partagas Lusitania
> Partagas SD4
> Cohiba Siglio I
> VR Famosos
> RASS

Hopefully my little self made sampler pack will turn me on to something.. now that I think about my wallet, hopefully not. :rolleyes:
Yow! Now those are some good smokes - HAVE FUN!!!!

:)

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
That is a great variety of smokes! You will have a great time with them. Try to make them last longer than one day if you can.

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
Nice little sampler pack. Of all the Cohibas I've had the Sig I has to be the best. Enjoy

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bruce5 said:
Dude,
Which LCDH? I was just at the one in St Martin.
I smoked all the ones I bought.
I went to Cozumel and Grand Cayman.

I love the guys in Cozumel selling boots, puppets and $1 "Cuban" Cigars in one store front. I'd like to see that business plan.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts