Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Navydoc made my dreams come true!! He sent me TWO Bolivar PCs, a Vegas Robaina Famosos AND an Opus X (something)!!! He's the real deal. All you other wishers, watch out - Thanks Doc!! You have just elevated the applicable standard of care. :SM I'd post a pic, but as I've posted before, I don't own one of those newfangled digital cameras yet. Herfette keeps making me buy flats of flowers, fertilizer and tiki torches for the deck. Dang her -

·
Registered
314 Posts
Papa Herf said:
Navydoc made my dreams come true!! He sent me TWO Bolivar PCs, a Vegas Robaina Famosos AND an Opus X (something)!!! He's the real deal. All you other wishers, watch out - Thanks Doc!! -
Sounds like a heck of a bomb. Way to go Doc

·
Registered
374 Posts
The Doc sent me my first ever bomb a few months ago - he's definitely a generous guy - good work doctor!

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
NavyDoc hit me good! I dont have a camera:
Anejo "Shark" 77
Anejo 47 ( I think)
DCM #4
some Trinadad

Thanks Bro!

·
Registered
5,033 Posts
Navydoc said:
Man.....what did I do? Got hit with negative Ring Gauge.....Maybe someone can enlighten me......
Hopefully someone did it on accident. Other than that, did you try to kipe some credits or RG from someone else? Don't know why anyone would hit YOU with neg RG!! Let's find them and cut off their ... ! :c

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
hollywood said:
Hopefully someone did it on accident. Other than that, did you try to kipe some credits or RG from someone else? Don't know why anyone would hit YOU with neg RG!! Let's find them and cut off their ... ! :c
Ahhh, well there was this guy named Rabiis...maybe you guys remember him, well he was getting all these credits for just pissing people off. So when I saw the UHaul outside his house I figured he was moving on......we live an learn! It was fun though.... :D

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
Navydoc said:
Ahhh, well there was this guy named Rabiis...maybe you guys remember him, well he was getting all these credits for just pissing people off. So when I saw the UHaul outside his house I figured he was moving on......we live an learn! It was fun though.... :D
Did he take away from you Paul????

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.