Cigar Forums banner

Who's the Best (Cigar) Candidate

1K views 33 replies 20 participants last post by  baboruger 
#1 ·
I've been doing some surfing on the net trying to determine which candidate would benefit both us (pipe and cigar smokers) and the country but haven't been able to find too much.

Does anyone have any good insight on this??

Thanks,
Nelson

#17 ·
I know that Giuliani is a cigar smoker. He met wife #3 at the Montecristo club.
Doesn't really matter, Bush is a cigar smoker (in a smaller fashion then us). Yet he has totally shied away from the image of enjoying a smoke. Now someone like Shwarztenegger (i know it's spelled wrong, and that he can never be pres.) would intrest me. He is a no bullshit kinda leader and it seems, atleast to me, he does what he says and means what he says.

#18 ·
honestly I dont think its PC for any candidate no matter what there party is to be pro any type of tobacco product in todays hollywood elite atmosphere of bashing any type of smokers. unfortunatly we have a long fight ahead of us that one day we will hopefully win.

#19 ·
honestly I dont think its PC for any candidate no matter what there party is to be pro any type of tobacco product in todays hollywood elite atmosphere of bashing any type of smokers. unfortunatly we have a long fight ahead of us that one day we will hopefully win.
Think that would be political suicide to admit during an election. Guess we just have to wait and see if they shoot down anti-smoking laws.

#21 ·
No offense to anyone involved with the thread, but I have a feeling most of the other mods and myself will be keeping a very close eye on this. As Rob pointed out, we prefer to stay away from political discussions. I don't see anything yet that has gone over the line, so hopefully, we can keep it this way.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.