Cigar Forums banner

Would you like to see Kansashat post a cigar review?

• Yes - Choose one smoke it and type it up.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No - Just keep quiet about your cigar knowledge

• Pies - Do a review of Banana cream pies

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
8,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am approaching 500 posts and thought hey this is a cigar forum and I haven't done one single review (except for a joke one on a mooserocket) so lets take the jump and post a review.

Started looking at the cigar reviews and especially at some of the posters that I have gained respect for to find a good format and a fresh cigar to review. I was shocked to find not one cigar review from the Kman, 1465 quality posts (Banana cream pie fixation excused) and not one initial cigar review.

Soo let's post em and see if the hat man will grace us with a cigar review.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Re: Who would like to see Kansahat post a cigar review?

Da Klugs said:
I am approaching 500 posts and thought hey this is a cigar forum and I haven't done one single review (except for a joke one on a mooserocket) so lets take the jump and post a review.
Soo let's post em and see if the hat man will grace us with a cigar review.
Man this must be pick on hat man night :D
Either way, I don't think he is home yet.
Last I saw him he was busy eating a bananacreampie while smoking a HavanaSoul Size "A" somewhere around I294 and I88 in Aurora, IL.

Attachments

·
Registered
904 Posts
Da Klugs said:
I know thats how I found this site. But here? Nada?
Hey just noticed your original post here was 499 your second post here still reads 499

I think they've stuck you at 499 never to see 500 until you post a review.

Anyway a pre congratulations, by the time I get there they'll be out of bananas. :)

·
Registered
831 Posts
miketafc said:
Hey just noticed your original post here was 499 your second post here still reads 499

I think they've stuck you at 499 never to see 500 until you post a review.

Anyway a pre congratulations, by the time I get there they'll be out of bananas. :)
It shows your current post count.. no matter what post your viewing.

·
What would Skeeter do?
4,202 Posts
1. I am not that good at it.

2. I did 2 reviews on the "blind review" thread......refer to #1.

3. I plugged in a review of a Pryme LE 400T in the cigar data base tonite.

4. My palate is somewhat seared by all the cigars I have smoked over the past few years & it is getting harder & harder for me to pick up hints of burnt 7 year old Madagascar vanilla. I can still taste sweet, bitter, sour, etc, but some of the other "food" flavors are getting harder for me to pick out.

5. I have 4 cigars resting in my humidor from pds that are the next Club Stogie staff review cigars (I assume). I just hope I don't tank it.

6. Anyone that has read my teenage pothead stories thread........I quit smoking marijuana at age 19.

7. With all that said.......what you got in mind?

·
Banned
8,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
kansashat said:
1. I am not that good at it.

2. I did 2 reviews on the "blind review" thread......refer to #1.

3. I plugged in a review of a Pryme LE 400T in the cigar data base tonite.

4. My palate is somewhat seared by all the cigars I have smoked over the past few years & it is getting harder & harder for me to pick up hints of burnt 7 year old Madagascar vanilla. I can still taste sweet, bitter, sour, etc, but some of the other "food" flavors are getting harder for me to pick out.

5. I have 4 cigars resting in my humidor from pds that are the next Club Stogie staff review cigars (I assume). I just hope I don't tank it.

6. Anyone that has read my teenage pothead stories thread........I quit smoking marijuana at age 19.

7. With all that said.......what you got in mind?
How about the oldest cigar in your Humi? Or your experience in eating an entire bananacreampie in one sitting? :D

·
What would Skeeter do?
4,202 Posts
Man, I used to smoke some that weren't that great.....still got some of em laying around. I smoked a Canaria D' Oro corona that I'd had in there for about 4 years just a day or two ago. It was ok for a milder stick.......light bakery spice tone with floral notes upon exhaling.
I'll see what I can come up with.

·
What would Skeeter do?
4,202 Posts
Klugsie,
I reviewed a Puros Indios Cienfuegos Engine #5 in the non-Habanos forum today.
Better frame it. ;)
Alan

·
-
11,412 Posts
Da Klugs said:
How far are you from St loius? Gonna be there on the 10th.
i grew up in st. louis... had many trips back there in '04, mainly for funerals...

if you check another forum (cigarweekly), there is a STL crew who herfs every weekend in various places.

·
What would Skeeter do?
4,202 Posts
Da Klugs said:
Gonna go read it now. How far are you from St loius? Gonna be there on the 10th.
About 5 or 6 hours drive, give or take. Who knows, I may show up in Cleveland someday, I'll sell you some Xado. ;)

·
What would Skeeter do?
4,202 Posts
Da Klugs said:
Might need it. Keeping a 1995 Aurora 156,000 miles for the college kid to drive when shes home. I read the site does that stuff really work?
Yep. Gonna be like Bayer Aspirin someday. Everyone is gonna use it. Amazing stuff, with many applications. I won't bore you with the details right now, but I looked at it with skepticism for about a year before deciding I had to do it, or spend the rest of my life kicking myself. I know the guy who owns the franchise to the whole USA.

·
Banned
8,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
kansashat said:
Yep. Gonna be like Bayer Aspirin someday. Everyone is gonna use it. Amazing stuff, with many applications. I won't bore you with the details right now, but I looked at it with skepticism for about a year before deciding I had to do it, or spend the rest of my life kicking myself. I know the guy who owns the franchise to the whole USA.
Let me know when you start. I love that old beast and always told the girls who I made drive it all through H.S. that I would never sell it. Someday we will bury it in the back yard. But not until its time. Sounds like it's time could be extended. Got anything to prevent the frame from just collapsing as well?

Seriously if reasonable you got a mail order client. Let me know.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.