Who will win tonights Fiesta Bowl?

• Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
1,175 Posts
Sorry, I like Texas here. Don't know about covering (8.5-9), but they should win.

Texas had the TUFFEST 4 game stretch I have EVER seen in College Football... @ #1 Oklahoma, #11 Missouri, #7 Oklahoma State then @ #6 Texas Tech. Won 3 out of 4. Got in a shootout with TT. And lets face it, TT got REALLY lucky with that TD pass into double coverage wtih like no-time left.

I think we are going to see another case of a Big Ten team being completely outplayed. I think Texas is better on paper across the board.

· Registered
5,431 Posts
Going with the buckeyes... Texas hasn't seen a defense this good all year.. Big 12 is garbage they can't beat anyone out of this conference look what happened to TT in their bowl game against a team with a defense

· Registered
1,175 Posts
randomhero1090 said:
Sorry, I like Texas here. Don't know about covering (8.5-9), but they should win.
Thank God I had the balls to bet it.

OSU played harder than I thought, while Texas played weaker than I thought. It was a great game, however, no way Texas sees a title split now.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.