Cigar Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Chimpus herfustus
745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a topic I haven't seen on here: what do most of you gorillas do while smoking your cigars? Is it an evening thing with a galss of port on the patio, an all day event, or only when you walk the dog? Just curious to see how people enjoy their cigars. I smoke at my regular texas hold em game. Other than that, it is a good ale and a stogie on my front porch or at the beach in the evening. :w

SB

·
Test Subject
2,645 Posts
Now that the weather is starting to get chilly I mostly smoke a cigar in the afternoon on my deck overlooking the 18th fairway of the local golf course with my beer or wine of choice. ( The wife sits with me and gets the second hand smoke) Jerry in Minnesota.

·
Registered
137 Posts
I usually sit outside on my porch and listen to the nighttime insects and watch for the fox and possums that have been showing up lately. But now that it is getting colder I'm usually out earlier. Or I'll go to a friend's house and we'll sit outside and smoke and BS.

·
DymOnamic
966 Posts
I smoke 50% of my cigars at work. I work in an extremely well ventilated area. There are 3 of us that work together and we all love the leaf. I'm the only one of the 3 who digs the power smokes. But the other 2 are coming around, they are going for Padrons now! :w

The other 50% of the time is divided up between the garage at home, patio on warm nights and down at a buddies place in Seattle that usually has a few herfers hanging around every night.

·
Registered
283 Posts
My favorite cigars are usually right after I begin to feel that first cup of coffee in the morning, catching up on emails or just browsing stuff. I add an extra hour to my wake up time just for this.

Another one of my favorites was tonight, going to a restaurant (JPaul's) with a friend (my brother) and leisure smoking (trying the LFD ligero) after dinner, just catching up on old times...no hurry...no rush...ahhh

·
Registered
200 Posts
More often than not it's a smoke and libation on the deck after dinner. I'll usually enjoy a smaller vitola whilst commuting to the airport or running errands as well.

·
Registered
200 Posts
My favorite is sitting outside with a cafe Cubano. Tonight I had a tall one with a well-aged Siglo robusto. Excellent.
Gordon

·
Registered
410 Posts
I like to sit on the front poorch and watch the creatures in the pond and listen to the waterfall. It slows the world down for a little while so I can enjoy it.

·
Registered
718 Posts
Sitting on the deck after dinner, sometimes with a glass of wine, occasionally something stronger like cognac. Otherwise, walking around the neighborhood with my dog.

·
DymOnamic
966 Posts
robmcd said:
LMAO @ robmcd, back in the 80s my jogging partner would never lv. the gym for a run w/o his pipe! The Seattle Correct police would always sneer! They're so easy to agitate, makes for a wonderful day.

I think I'll light one up at the PTA meeting next week. :)

·
MoTheMentor
3,075 Posts
I drive a lot, so when I'm on a long stretch of highway, then's a good time to light one up.

MoTheMan

G

·
I smoke on my 1/2 hour drive to and from work. I cut my Lonsdale in half(I loathe the taste of a re-lit cigar). Also in the evening a full smoke while my best friend runs around the back yard. Usually drinking either coffee or a beer to either relax or try to stay awake for MNF.

·
Registered
283 Posts
This morning it was el credito and mayorga back to back with entemanns and black coffee while i try to decipher CMIS 140. ack.

·
Registered
77 Posts
i`ll start a ssssssmoke with my mmmmmmmorning coffeeeeeeee..........ssssssmoke 4-5 ccccccccigars during the ddddddday and relax with a glass of ppport and a strong sssssstick at nnnnight.........rrrrrrrrrelaxing..........nnever jjjjjjjjumpy

·
Registered
546 Posts
where i enjoy the gar

I enjoy my smokes in my smoke room. It is my haven away from any annoyance. My girl is not into sports so I come here and watch TV with a stick, drink, and peace!!!

Grinch OUT!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts