Cigar Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sometimes is so hard to find what you are looking for that it gets frustrating. Right now I'll shoot anybody for one of those AF barber poles.

·
-
11,412 Posts
are they called "between the lines"? never had one, and i'm sure they're fine, but i wouldn't worry about it, it's just a cigar.

·
Still Smitty's biotch!
3,335 Posts
If you haven't been there, check out Moki's rare Fuente page. There are pictures of BTL's there, and several other extremely rare Fuentes; the normal BTL is common compared to what he has pictured there.

I found out he was out of town last week; could of flown to Rochester on a $30 ticket (I get 6 $30 flights a year from working the contract I am on) and robbed him blind! :w
I think murder is a little over the line but grand larceny is another story! :r

http://people.ambrosiasw.com/~andrew/rare_cigars/

-Matt-

·
Registered
734 Posts
WoW! What an incredible collection. Some of them I have read about, but the vast majority I haven't even imagined.

Thanks for the link, that was very interesting.

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
I don't worry about the cigars I know I'll never have, but rather concern myself with the ones I do have. I absolutely love Fuente cigars, but I will never understand why they have to have so many hard to get, unreleased and overpriced Limited Edition cigars. JUST MAKE MORE OPUS!!!! :c

G

·
About the Between the lines, check it at www.tobaccobarns.com, they actually list this cigar. The problem here is that they process your order and then if they do not have what you ordered, they change it to what they think its better for you, without any notice. I just recieved an order from them where among other cigars I ordered 4 Heminways Signature Maduro, I did not get these cigars but they instead sent me two short story maduro.

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
Reginovcp said:
About the Between the lines, check it at www.tobaccobarns.com, they actually list this cigar. The problem here is that they process your order and then if they do not have what you ordered, they change it to what they think its better for you, without any notice. I just recieved an order from them where among other cigars I ordered 4 Heminways Signature Maduro, I did not get these cigars but they instead sent me two short story maduro.
If these are truly Short Story maduros, they are not a production cigar and were only handed out at one of the CFC(Cigar Family Celebration) dinners I believe.

G

·
Don Jefe, my knowledge is very limited here. Sorry, first, they are not short story, they are work of art, I check the invoice and it says "work art natural' but my confusion is because the wrapper is as dark as an ashton aged maduro, I don't know why, I had other hemingways and the natural wrapper is so much lighter compared to this one. This is why I thought I had two hemingways maduros. I might be able to take pictures and post them tomorrow.

Luis E.

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
Reginovcp said:
Don Jefe, my knowledge is very limited here. Sorry, first, they are not short story, they are work of art, I check the invoice and it says "work art natural' but my confusion is because the wrapper is as dark as an ashton aged maduro, I don't know why, I had other hemingways and the natural wrapper is so much lighter compared to this one. This is why I thought I had two hemingways maduros. I might be able to take pictures and post them tomorrow.

Luis E.
No problem! I just wanted to share what I knew about the Short Story maduro. Too bad that's not what they were!!!

·
HOT for HILLARY!!
3,591 Posts
Nely said:
Sometimes is so hard to find what you are looking for that it gets frustrating. Right now I'll shoot anybody for one of those AF barber poles.
hehehe...I snagged a couple last year. Havent tried one yet. Ive heard they were nothing special...so they will stay as humidor candy for a while. Or maybe a special graduation smoke.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.