Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 104 Posts

· Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering where everyone's favorite place to light up a smoke is. Is it at your B & M, your home, the beach, while bowling, ect ect...

My favorite place is on my patio after the sun goes down. Grab a nice drink, turn on my ipod full of 80s music, sit back relax and enjoy my stick.

· Registered
64 Posts
I love to sit just outside my garage in a 0 zero gravity chair, reclined slightly, my Chocolate Lab Reese by my side, drinking sugar free Ocean Cranberry juice or a ice cold beer.

· Holder of the crazy chain
525 Posts
Patio with the wife and a few hours to kill just talking and smoking an drinking.

Kells (local Irish pub with an awsome smoking basement), sitting at the "world domination" table with friends discussing the current state of "whatever" smoking and drinking a Laphroaig or a black and tan.

McMenimans (local cool chain, the buy landmarks and maintain them as restaurant/inn's), in the sun on the lawn, sipping a pint of stout and review a stack of Journal articles for whatever project I'm currently working on.

Damn, now I want to go have a smoke :).

· Registered
730 Posts
In the warmer months, out back next to my fire pit & in the winter in my garage just under my smoke eater watching the big screen TV!:party:

· Woo! Dachshund!
509 Posts
In the backyard, with a cold drink (usually beer, or some Gentleman Jack on the rocks) with the dachshunds out there playing.

· Registered
34 Posts
On my deck, on the golf course, or on the boat fishing. Funny, that's where I smoke 95% of my cigars, so would those really be considered my "favorite" places, or just "places" I smoke?

Sucks to have the smoking ban indoors here in MN. There are a few bars that have patios that allow it though.

1 - 20 of 104 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.