Cigar Forums banner

Where to buy (palio cutter, colibri lighter)?

2K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  kamikaiguy 
#1 ·
Going thru the old post it seems that many of you like the Palio cutter and the Colibri lighter. Do you still like them? Where's the best (cheapest) place to buy these items ?

Thanks again,
joe

#4 ·
I really like my Colibri lighter! It always lights my cigar perfectly. I buy mine off of E-bay - seems I usually save a lot of money and the merchandise is just as good as from a dealer. (As a sidebar, I bought a 50 cigar humidor off of E-bay and it is the best desktop humidor I have ever had!)

Maybe I'm different (wait, I know I'm different! :) ), but I really have become accustomed to a punch for most of my cigars. I don't know why, but the draw seems to be better with a punch.

Anybody have an explanation for this? :confused:

#5 ·
Received my Palio cutter this week and I’m kind of disappointed. I found the plastic case to be rather cheap in its appearance and feel. While I admit it cuts well, in my opinion, it’s not really any better than my Xikar. Regardless, it's still another toy to play with.

#6 ·
Dutch I am with you!!! I have a palio and a Xikar and the Xikar seems to be a better cut to me. Plus it feals better in your hand.

Mr. C not sure of a good place to get a palio cutter but Rockyscigars.com has the Xikar which in my opinion is a better cutter.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.