Cigar Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
Every place I know of is on backorder on the Palios. The backorders should be filled within the next week or so I am told though.

I just need 25 or so more :sb

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
I really like my Colibri lighter! It always lights my cigar perfectly. I buy mine off of E-bay - seems I usually save a lot of money and the merchandise is just as good as from a dealer. (As a sidebar, I bought a 50 cigar humidor off of E-bay and it is the best desktop humidor I have ever had!)

Maybe I'm different (wait, I know I'm different! :) ), but I really have become accustomed to a punch for most of my cigars. I don't know why, but the draw seems to be better with a punch.

Anybody have an explanation for this? :confused:

·
Registered
223 Posts
Received my Palio cutter this week and I’m kind of disappointed. I found the plastic case to be rather cheap in its appearance and feel. While I admit it cuts well, in my opinion, it’s not really any better than my Xikar. Regardless, it's still another toy to play with.

·
Registered
949 Posts
Dutch I am with you!!! I have a palio and a Xikar and the Xikar seems to be a better cut to me. Plus it feals better in your hand.

Mr. C not sure of a good place to get a palio cutter but Rockyscigars.com has the Xikar which in my opinion is a better cutter.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.