Cigar Forums banner

1 - 20 of 676 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am not sure whether this question has been asked before but just how international is this site?

I would really love to know whether there are any Gorillas who are based in London, England. Then again I do a bit of business travel and it would be good to hook up with any European Gorillas.

So, where are you guys based?

·
Registered
67 Posts
Rome here.......Rome, Georgia that is! About 60 miles Northwest of Atlanta.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Earth, right next door to Mars. :)

·
Registered
221 Posts
I'm a transplanted Canadian, from western Canada now living in Connecticut and working in New York. With my recently acquired interest in cigars, I'm wondering if maybe the high taxes and mediocre health-care is worth the price of moving back to Canada just so I can have *legal* access to smokes from Castro's place....

·
Registered
76 Posts
:u :u Looks like at least two fellow Georgians are on the board. I am in Cartersville, about 40 miles north of Atlanta. Not too far from Rome, Alwest!:u

·
DymOnamic
966 Posts
Lynnwood, Wa., about 8 miles N. of downton Seattle. As of today we have broken the record for consecutive days of above 70 degree temps in the history of Seattle "51 days"! 7 day forecast calls for "7" 75+degree days.."no rain". A rare treat in this part. Been living here for 48 years. Seen the Kingsmen(louie louie) Hendrix(Fire) and Nirvana(Teen Spirit)! For many years I had a condo in the shawdow of the Space Needle, married with kids and living in the burbs now.......with the weather being so fine, I'm enjoying quite a few great stogies outside now!

·
Registered
67 Posts
I know there are a couple of more Georgians on this board....all from around Atlanta. I'm curious to know if there ar any South Ga folks reading these posts.

·
Bacon Lover
808 Posts
Im from the Jersey Shore........and no, I don't drive a 87' Camaro Z28!!:p

·
Registered
410 Posts
Southgate, MI... about 10 miles south of Detroit.

1 - 20 of 676 Posts