Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ronson

• Other (post your preferred)

What's your preferred butane refill?

2K views 19 replies 16 participants last post by  anyo91 
#1 ·
i need to pick up some more butane and I'm taking a poll to decide on which one would be best.. I've used cheapo ronson multi fill but it seems to kill the performance of anything I put it in.. I need something that would make my new Ronson Jetlite (thanks to teedles915) keep working up to par when it runs out.. Thanks

#14 ·
Also, what am I purging in my lighter?
Air. The reservoir gets full of air and won't light. There' non-flamable gasses inside every can of beau-tain. When you purge, just open the valve and let it escape until it makes the distinctive sound of liquid escaping... or your fingers get frostbite ;)

Do it each time prior to filling, then let sit for a half hour so it gets back to room temp.

#19 ·
Air. The reservoir gets full of air and won't light. There' non-flamable gasses inside every can of beau-tain. When you purge, just open the valve and let it escape until it makes the distinctive sound of liquid escaping... or your fingers get frostbite ;)

Do it each time prior to filling, then let sit for a half hour so it gets back to room temp.
Ah! That explains some things! Thanks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.