Cigar Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
831 Posts
hmmm thinking possibly a Club Epicure or an old HDM Churchill, and maybe a salomone ....Not really sure but these definately sound like great starters....
making some home made pound cake to go with my home made strawberry ice cream so probably something from the RA family to bring out the sweet! ;-)

·
What would Skeeter do?
4,202 Posts
Am smokin' a Sosa Wavell & is excellent. Smoked a Cuba Aliados earlier that I had had in my aging box for about a year.
Have been trying to smoke some that I've had for a long time as I pulled out a Partagas Serie S Perfecto a day or two ago......it had plume crystals on it & I was salivating. The damn wrapper came unraveled :c ! I decided I better start smoking some of the older stuff, so I've had (in the last 24 hours) a buttspanking 2 year old Camacho Corojo Churchill, a very nice Bahia Trinidad robusto & a CAO Black Storm.....all very nice.

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
Padron 3000 for a appitizer
Opus X Fuente Fuente for a meal
Padron 1926 #6 for desert

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Nothing for me. I brought a couple smokes, but decided it would be a waste since I drank a bottle of rioja, plus some other wine. Maybe I'll have a nice New Year's Day smoke.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
So I ended up starting off with a Fuente Hemingway Between the Lines with appetizers. Followed dinner with an H. Upmann Super Corona, moved on to a Fuente Opus X Super Belicoso, and wrapped up the evening with a Bolivar Corona Extra. All in all a very nice evening, hope everyone had a great one and Happy New Year!

·
Registered
290 Posts
Had a HdM Dark Sumatra on New year's eve at Flagstaff's only strip joint. Got a couple of lap dances from "Dakota" - the only girl there with more than an A or B cup.

On Sunday, while watching my Broncos qualify for the playoffs, had a Partagas 1845.

It was an excellent weekend.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.