·
Super Moderator
3,702 Posts

·
Registered
6,947 Posts
You could almost fit that whole tin in that pipe, LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Haha! You can almost hear an echo from the bottom of the chamber. Seriously, it was hard to reach the tobacco at the bottom with the lighter. I folded and stuffed a flake which is my favorite way to smoke them. But I will have to be more careful about how I pack this beast so that it does't need too many relights after it gets going. The pipe is kind of a novelty item but I've wanted one like this since I saw something similar online several years ago. It was surprisingly reasonable—or maybe not surprisingly considering how small the market must be for pipes like this LOL.

·
Retired Chaos Designer
13,450 Posts
This Castello poker was listed on the site of a popular pipes and tobacco vendor for at least a couple of weeks, which surprised me because Castellos in the "epoca" finish rarely come up for sale. This epoca is in the dripped-wax motif. View attachment 315433
View attachment 315432
Dang, kinda like it. I’m starting to get itchy looking at these!

·
Retired Chaos Designer
13,450 Posts
I have zero self-restraint,,, I’ve been wanting a Silver Grey Hawkbill ever since I first saw her work several years ago, (I should have bought one or two then) they are actually kinda hard to find these days and sell about as fast as they’re listed. Well I found one today and without a second thought jumped on it.
I’ll post pics when it arrives.

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
I have zero self-restraint,,, I’ve been wanting a Silver Grey Hawkbill ever since I first saw her work several years ago, (I should have bought one or two then) they are actually kinda hard to find these days and sell about as fast as they’re listed. Well I found one today and without a second thought jumped on it.
I’ll post pics when it arrives.
That's awesome Nathan. She crafts beautiful pipes, and as I understand, they are also amazing smokers. Looking forward to seeing this one!

5001 - 5020 of 5026 Posts