Cigar Forums banner
13001 - 13020 of 13047 Posts

·
Registered
877 Posts
Just received this aswell pretty happy with this months selection!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Apparently the COTM at SB isn’t static. Someone posted on Reddit this as their COTM for December:

Hand Font Wood Publication Screenshot

I was actually looking forward to trying the HVC Black Friday so Iwas a little disappointed to learn that they switch the samplers. I thought they limited subscriptions to avoid that? Anyone know if the $50 one basically is the same as the $30 version with more cigars or just a “higher” caliber selection?

·
Registered
665 Posts
And also delivered - the Cigar Page Box of Crappola:

1 jar of humidification beads
1 pair of pink camo sunglasses (?)
3 pair of some kinda socks (?)
1 Ducks Unlimited keychain
1 Browning keychain
1 Browning emblem (with adhesive backing)
1 Catchin' Deers hat
1 torch lighter
1 Vertigo guillotine / V cutter combo
1 fiver of Oliva G
1 4 stick sampler of Victor Calvo
1 4 stick sampler from Greycliff
1 fiver of some smokes, the foot band says "Vintage 2005"

All delivered for a paltry $49.

Light Sunglasses Sleeve Luggage and bags Font

·
I'll have a maduro thanks
789 Posts
Took a ride to Hamburg PA today as I got a bunch of gift cards for Cabelas. Had to stop at Cigars International as its right next door to Cabelas. Its suprising how much more they have instore than on their website.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
I've been to both of the Bethlehem locations but never got as far as Hamburg. For a man that lives in a cigar shop desert it's a real treat to go into a place like that. Nice haul!

·
Registered
665 Posts
Drove by Drums PA today so I stopped in at the Best Cigar Pub (home of Best Cigar Prices). After all of the recent talk about Jacob's Ladder I had to get one. It looked really lonely on the counter all by itself so I picked up the others...didn't want to but I felt it was the right and just thing to do. The shopping humidor isn't huge but it is really nice, spotless, and all of the cigars look pristine. And if you're looking for something that's not in the humidor but in the warehouse they'll fetch it for you.

Wood Publication Tints and shades Cylinder Font

·
Registered
992 Posts
How could they possibly have more in store? Blows my mind, unless they don’t have enough stock to support the online demand
They dont list a lot of brands on their website that they have in stock at the store. Vaije is one that isn't listed on web but instore had a large selection. Also never seen bishops blend listed online yet they had a full stock of them on shelf.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

13001 - 13020 of 13047 Posts