Cigar Forums banner
12801 - 12820 of 12828 Posts

·
I'll have a maduro thanks
668 Posts
Did yunz stop at primantis or the yinzer store, grab a fish at wholeys . The big question.. how was the parking? Lol

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
We can got the Strip tour from our friends so we heard about Primantis but didn’t get to eat there. I was up for it but that wasn’t part of the plan. Nor was the fish.
We actually drove down the street that Leaf is on and pulled into a space right across the street from it. Our host said that never happens.
We drove all over the place, rode the incline and all that. It was my first visit to Pittsburgh and I really liked it. I’d go back for sure.

·
Registered
7,465 Posts
Are the unbranded ones Rojas house blends? I’d be curious how they are. The first bundle I bought were excellent, but the second bundle was very mediocre.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
They are Habano Gallo Pinto. Very nice and for a sale price of $3 a stick can’t go wrong. They also Maduro and Connie’s. I would recommend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
490 Posts
It was the best deal I’ve seen on CP. i added to my cart but went back to it too late…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yep. I bought the two Serie V boxes then went back for the Melanio's and the Belles Artes. I normally don't buy like that but when the prices are that good it's a no-brainer.

12801 - 12820 of 12828 Posts