Cigar Forums banner
12761 - 12780 of 12828 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Mine is just starting to get all their backorders in. Everthing is way behind because of Covid

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
My local store which I haven't been to in a few months hasn't restocked in six months I think. Picked up a whopping 2 sticks. View attachment 310423
All the more reason to support the local shop! These are just guys like you and me who decided to make a living selling us fine cigars. They need us now more than ever. I don't really think the long term effects have set in yet, but my heart hurts for any small business owner who is dealing with this.

·
Registered
692 Posts
All the more reason to support the local shop! These are just guys like you and me who decided to make a living selling us fine cigars. They need us now more than ever. I don't really think the long term effects have set in yet, but my heart hurts for any small business owner who is dealing with this.
I try to support my local guy as much as I can but here in NY the tobacco tax is ridiculous. He has deals in place which makes it easier and I do purchase from him at least once a month. He carries a lot of great stuff but as with all shops he is limited by shelf space. As such it is easier to get a wider variety of things to try via the web and it is less expensive to boot.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Those look interesting
Ive yet to have a bad one…

The Los Tejanos are wildly popular around here and is a collaboration with Noel Rojas. It was my introduction to the brand and is very good

12761 - 12780 of 12828 Posts