Cigar Forums banner

12561 - 12580 of 12613 Posts

·
Registered
7,116 Posts
So @Humphrey’s Ghost and I were patiently waiting on the Lost Angel’s to finally land. He had a line on these that wasn’t easily listed on the website but were in stock. We had agreed that he snag two boxes and I would send funds for my box obviously when he found them for sale. I really wasn’t expecting any extras to tag along. Open the box and he generously decides to send me $60+ of bodyguards, some of my favorite cigars. WTH… any way thanks a million Mark now you my friend are on the very TOP OF MY HIT LIST!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG!
28,998 Posts
So @Humphrey’s Ghost and I were patiently waiting on the Lost Angel’s to finally land. He had a line on these that wasn’t easily listed on the website but were in stock. We had agreed that he snag two boxes and I would send funds for my box obviously when he found them for sale. I really wasn’t expecting any extras to tag along. Open the box and he generously decides to send me $60+ of bodyguards, some of my favorite cigars. WTH… any way thanks a million Mark now you my friend are on the very TOP OF MY HIT LIST!!

The Ghost is a class act enjoy!

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
Swung by UG and LWC. LWC still has lots of lancero Morphines a couple boxes of HOMES and a boat load of Viajes.
IMG_6458.jpg

IMG_6459.jpg

IMG_6460.jpg

The two on the left are last years BB.
IMG_6456.jpg

IMG_6457.jpg

12561 - 12580 of 12613 Posts