Cigar Forums banner

12421 - 12440 of 12482 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
These came in today! I originally ordered the BLTC Salvation Toro 5er but they were all out. I asked if they were getting in any Street Tacos as they weren't listed on their site. He told me he could throw in three and I told him to surprise me with the other two. He sent a 4th ST and a JFR super Toro.. Im firing up a taco in a bit!

20210325_202244.jpg

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
These came in today! I originally ordered the BLTC Salvation Toro 5er but they were all out. I asked if they were getting in any Street Tacos as they weren't listed on their site. He told me he could throw in three and I told him to surprise me with the other two. He sent a 4th ST and a JFR super Toro.. Im firing up a taco in a bit!

View attachment 305113
#HellYeah

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
I'll have a maduro thanks
456 Posts

View attachment 305113
Nice humiscape!

·
Super Moderator
16,706 Posts

#HellYeah

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Looks like 80s skateboard graphics.. I gotta start catching up on all these new sticks. Not so much smokin, just reading so I don't feel so dumb.. lol

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

12421 - 12440 of 12482 Posts