Cigar Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
5,916 Posts
It's a box of 2012 Hundredth Anniversary Opus X Lancero, acquired by myself and Tobias Lutz. We met up at Milan Tobacconist in downtown Roanoke Virginia. Milan are an ORIGINAL Fuente account, having opened their doors the very same year Fuente were founded. Of course, we've both sequestered them into the deepest bowels of our humidors for a long nap and we look forward to sampling them together once they've awakened.
My wife just rolled her eyes at me for the first time in a long time after I told her how much those were a piece :biggrin:

Yet another great example of the fun you can have when you get together with another Puffer at the local B&M!

·
Banned
5,916 Posts
Would you say they are worth the price, in your opinion?
Obviously, or I wouldn't buy a box :biggrin:

Seriously though, even people who don't care for their blends will generally acknowledge the quality of their cigars. While many are on the mild side, they have nice nuances IMO and they do offer some more robust blends (the Millennium line for example). Pick up a single of the Nicaragua if you get a chance- I know some folks who really don't care for Davidoffs, but they really like that stick!

·
Banned
5,916 Posts
Stopped by a B&M I spied while traveling out of town in SC. Picked up a CAO Lx2 LE lancero (which I promptly killed by fire), along with a Camacho Connecticut robusto and a Red Witch robusto.

·
Banned
5,916 Posts
Small Batch is now carrying Caldwell Cigars!!!

I hit them up for fivers of:

Eastern Standard (Euro Express)
Gibralter (Magnum)
Long Live the King (5.75 x 46)
Marcias Man on the Moon (Magnum)
Sevillana (Magnum)
The Kind if Dead (Premier)
:dude:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts