Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 7779 Posts

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, everyone.

Without getting too in depth (long story short-ish version), I exchanged a few PMs with a resident mod extraordinaire, Don (Herf n Turf), about a thread I felt was missing from this section of the forum. We sometimes like to talk about our latest acquisitions, but don't really have a place to do it like the General forum. So, we get a bunch of individual (and possibly unnecessary) threads spread around. I thought it would be nice to have a thread like this for people to share, list, and possibly post pictures of their CCs. If everyone agrees, then perhaps the mods will see fit, in their infinite wisdom, to sticky this thread for us.
Thanks for reading, and happy smoking! :cb

I haven't made any recent (as in, within the week) acquisitions, but some of you know that I did get the Portugal RE from Ramon Allones - the Lusitanos. I ended up getting two more boxes for my dad as a Christmas gift. Here's the photo that I took of the first two boxes I got:

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Great Idea for a thread. Now I gotta find my camera ...
While pictures and "pr0n" are always awesome, they're not necessary. I want this thread to be the Habanos counterpart of the one in the General forum. Just a place to share what we have, like, want to try, etc all in one. :)

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Fine, I'll bite... in the last 6 weeks... LGC Tanios, Siglo IV, Monti Tubos and Edmundos, VRs, H.Upmann Mag 50's, Boli RC, and Punch Punch...
Nice! I think we've all enjoyed reading your updates about circumstances that need not be discussed here. Your updates and "progress report" are very much appreciated. :thumb: That's an awesome haul.

·
Registered
865 Posts
Ah snap...

Romeo y Julieta Short Churchills (25)
Ramon Allones Specially Selected (25)
Bolivar Royal Coronas (25)
Bolivar Gold Medal (10)
Trinidad Reyes (12)
Hoyo de Monterrey Epicure Especial (10)

Twangoholism is such a disease...

:D

·
Disinterested
10,299 Posts
Now, if everyone would just send me ONE cigar out of their recent takings... I would be a very happy Idiot of the Leaf.

J/K!!! Just glad there's some joy in CC land... FINALLY!

·
Banned
13,015 Posts
Nothing yet, I did place a small order for some Bolivar Royal Tubos about a week ago, I'll post if and when they get here.

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Ah snap...

Romeo y Julieta Short Churchills (25)
Ramon Allones Specially Selected (25)
Bolivar Royal Coronas (25)
Bolivar Gold Medal (10)
Trinidad Reyes (12)
Hoyo de Monterrey Epicure Especial (10)

Twangoholism is such a disease...

:D
Holy sH*t. :hail:

·
Registered
865 Posts
Holy sH*t. :hail:
Well split between 2 vendors. 3 boxes from each... my father was kind enough to take my Kahr PM9 off my hands leaving me with enough disposable $$$ to go wild :D

:pray2: they get here so that I can :whoo: when they do :D

·
Sing along with me
707 Posts
When it gets here, I'll let you know....

1 - 20 of 7779 Posts