Cigar Forums banner

1321 - 1340 of 1358 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Well Modus II saved another one. A stem about 2 in long fell off as I snapped the pic. Best tool in my accessory box!

Never heard nor seen that so I did a search...wow, I need one! For tight draws I resorted to a toothpick since that's essentially what the Draw Poker is, except shorter and wooden. Excuse me while I name-drop but @curmudgeonista are you still taking direct orders?

·
Super Moderator
8,337 Posts

·
Registered
7,116 Posts
Never heard nor seen that so I did a search...wow, I need one! For tight draws I resorted to a toothpick since that's essentially what the Draw Poker is, except shorter and wooden. Excuse me while I name-drop but @curmudgeonista are you still taking direct orders?
If it were me buying I would go with the Modus II Combo deal, it's worth it to get the extras.

·
I'll have a maduro thanks
528 Posts
I've got one of those patio heaters. They don't put out nearly as much heat as you'd think. a small breeze is enough to make them completely ineffective. Wish I'd kept the box... $120 wasted for me. :(
I can believe that. I have mine on my back porch where the only wind that hits me is from the northeasterly quarter. Most of the time it's pretty comfortable out here.

·
Registered
502 Posts
I have one of those and I too find them largely ineffective. I've had better luck with an electric one I picked up at BJs. I place it directly behind my chair and use a blanket on my lap and I've been out there smoking a toro in 20 degree weather. They work well for a single person use but don't expect anything to warm an outdoor area unless you are going to get those jet engine kerosine heaters that you see on pro football sidelines. The electric one is height adjustable and there are no flames which makes for far easier placement options. I find that the propane one like posted above you have to be standing right under it to stay warm and who wants to do that?

http://https://www.bjs.com/product/pureheat-5100-btu-indooroutdoor-heater/3000000000000896596

1321 - 1340 of 1358 Posts