Cigar Forums banner

1301 - 1320 of 1358 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Lighter leather case

Hello!

I'm looking for a custom made leather lighter case for my newly acquired Porsche Design P'3632 heber torch lighter carbon fiber edition.

It's one of the few Porsche Design lighters that don't have the original leather case to it.

It's slim and thin and I prefer to have a leather case as protection.

I made a search on google to no avail.

3 weeks ago I saw a thread somewhere talking about a British guy who specialized in this hand made type of cases, but I couldn't find it again...

Please guys, if anyone has an idea or could help me out, it would be greatly appreciated!

Regards!

·
Registered
131 Posts

I had a girl make me this last year... she made it from a drawing/dimensions I sent her.

I can try to find her info and see if she can do something if you want

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
4,564 Posts
More 5 finger bags than I'll likely use in a lifetime. Great deal though at just under $20.

Sent from the lost and found looking for my mind.

·
Super Moderator
8,337 Posts
More 5 finger bags than I'll likely use in a lifetime...
That's what I thought the first time I bought them. I'm on my 3rd batch now, and my second of 3-fingers. Actually 4th batch of 5ers if you count 100 of some other brand I bought sometime in between on a group-buy (they were not nearly as good).

And that's all just in the last 5 years since I first discovered them.

·
Super Moderator
4,564 Posts
That's what I thought the first time I bought them. I'm on my 3rd batch now, and my second of 3-fingers. Actually 4th batch of 5ers if you count 100 of some other brand I bought sometime in between on a group-buy (they were not nearly as good).

And that's all just in the last 5 years since I first discovered them.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I recall one Christmas in particular when "Monkey Clause" played Global Thermonuclear War like WOPR in the movie WsrGames lol. I bet you went through 100 right there.

Sent from the lost and found looking for my mind.

Reactions: Hickorynut

·
Super Moderator
8,337 Posts
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I recall one Christmas in particular when "Monkey Clause" played Global Thermonuclear War like WOPR in the movie WsrGames lol. I bet you went through 100 right there.
Only about 50. Never again, though. Set out to Elf-bomb 5 or 6 people. Then it snowballed into... uh... let's just say, I had not originally planned for commas in the budget!
:surprise::surprise::surprise:

Back to the subject at hand. Even without that ill-conceived idea, I've gone through a heckuva a lot of those bags!

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
No picture just yet, but I got auction won a pretty cheap Xikar Flash (cheap, single flame torch) in blue.

Thinking about picking this up, because it's relatively cheap and will round out a blue set with the new lighter and an old blue Xikar I've got. Haven't pulled the trigger yet though.

·
Registered
2,993 Posts
No picture just yet, but I got auction won a pretty cheap Xikar Flash (cheap, single flame torch) in blue.

Thinking about picking this up, because it's relatively cheap and will round out a blue set with the new lighter and an old blue Xikar I've got. Haven't pulled the trigger yet though.

i have of of those...really good for a short trip

·
Super Moderator
8,337 Posts
New Ewee cigar cutter just arrived from overseas. It's a heavy single blade guillotine with a backing plate for really slim cuts, taking just enough off the cap to open up the cigar while still leaving rounded shoulders.

Not a lot of info out there, but from what I gather these were never marketed in the USA. One blurb I saw said they are no longer in production (not 100% sure about that), but I did find a dealer in the UK with them in-stock. Really nicely made; heavy with extremely smooth action. Made in Spain, though the blade is from Solingen Germany (famous for knife production).

Just tried it out for the first time. I love it! Will be using this cutter a lot!

IMG_0927~photo.jpg

IMG_0931~photo.jpg

IMG_0929~photo.jpg

IMG_0930~photo.jpg

·
Super Moderator
16,899 Posts
Won the on BTD.. 8$ to ship a 2$ cutter I'll never use and will end up in my box 'o crap..... but hey I "won" it.. lol

Sent from my bunker

·
Premium Member
1,637 Posts
Ordered a couple more packs of Boveda.

1301 - 1320 of 1358 Posts