• Gloss Red

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other... Specify Below

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Life is up in the air
1,216 Posts
I voted for Black as that is what I bought and as everone knows the black one's are a little bigger :D

·
Registered
13,086 Posts
I've only ever seen black, silver and gold. Even the company website only shows the 3 colors.

Where are the other colors sold? Sounds like they may be knock offs or Zero wannabes.

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I've only ever seen black, silver and gold. Even the company website only shows the 3 colors.

Where are the other colors sold? Sounds like they may be knock offs or Zero wannabes.
Or colors I have from painting various cars... :D maybe I'm considering repainting a stock color hali...who knows.

·
Registered
13,086 Posts
Or colors I have from painting various cars... :D maybe I'm considering repainting a stock color hali...who knows.
Gotcha.

I thought, from your poll, that they were made in the additional colors.

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Gotcha.

I thought, from your poll, that they were made in the additional colors.
My mistake, I've never seen them in anything but the silver, gold, black. The one I have is/was silver but banged up some, going to take some work to get it looking nice again

·
I am not a fish!
4,370 Posts
I would go with the gloss black. I have only seen the black Hali's and they look great. I think the gold is to flashy for a cigar case, but everyone has different taste.
:tpd:I love my Black Halli! Got it used so I really did not care about the color, but now very happy I got a black one instead of gold(gawdy), silver(needs a handcuff for proper presentation):tu

Keep your eyes on ebay, these occasionally come up for sale. There is also a Camera case the same size 12x9x5. Just yank out the bottom foam and you are good to go with 10 or more fivers of smokes. I have yet to use my trays. The capacity is so much more without the trays. I also dont use the humidifier, just toss a pillow in and go! My:2

·
Gentleman Jim Stogie
3,299 Posts
I voted for Black as that is what I bought and as everone knows the black one's are a LOT bigger. I can barely carry it, hell it makes me list to the side when I walk! :D
Fixed, tho I voted for Red. If I found a genuine red one I'd buy it outright at 1.5 times the price!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.