Cigar Forums banner
30781 - 30800 of 31346 Posts

·
Registered
5,131 Posts
It’s been almost forever but I broke out my hardcastlee Rhodesian and loaded it up with Wilke Vermont Maple Cavendish. It smoked nicely.

I haven’t smoked much over the last year or so as I had some major health issues I needed to resolve. I’m making good progress now so tobacco is back on my life now.

Glad to see everybody’s still hanging out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,881 Posts
It’s been almost forever but I broke out my hardcastlee Rhodesian and loaded it up with Wilke Vermont Maple Cavendish. It smoked nicely.

I haven’t smoked much over the last year or so as I had some major health issues I needed to resolve. I’m making good progress now so tobacco is back on my life now.

Sorry to hear about the medical issues. But glad to have you back! We missed you!

·
Registered
516 Posts

I'm so happy to see you back Dave. I just picked up some Wilke Vermont Maple Cavendish at the shop yesterday, good stuff. It's been good to chat with you brother, and you know I'm here if you need me.

·
THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG!
29,280 Posts

Glad to see you back and on the mend!
I was smoking a crack stick today and thought of you.
And here you are!

·
Registered
7,012 Posts

Great so see you back, happy your feeling better and long may it last

30781 - 30800 of 31346 Posts