Cigar Forums banner
41 - 60 of 1184 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Re: What are you wearing today?

Yes, that's actually a pic of my daughter and me during a charity event.
Very Nice car. This past weekend I went with my boss to Miller Motors in Greenwich. He sold is '08 gallardo and couldnt decide b/t the '11 Vantage S or the '10 Ferrari California. I was leaning him towards the Aston but he decided to go with the Cailfornia (blue on biege). Both were unreal cars....one day hopefully I will have that decision issue. :car:

·
Banned
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·

Very Nice car. This past weekend I went with my boss to Miller Motors in Greenwich. He sold is '08 gallardo and couldnt decide b/t the '11 Vantage S or the '10 Ferrari California. I was leaning him towards the Aston but he decided to go with the Cailfornia (blue on biege). Both were unreal cars....one day hopefully I will have that decision issue. :car:
Miller is where I got my car.

·
Retired Cigar Whore
2,707 Posts

If I'm not mistaken. You can buy a house with the total cost of the watches MikeMet has shown us so far.

Mike, Can I get a watch please?

Thanks

OZ

·
El Jefe
327 Posts

Geoff Sorry the photos are not so sharp.
Top Left to right: IWC, IWC (will wear this one Tomorrow), Armani, Omega
Bottom Left to right: Tag heuer, Armani, blank, Tag heuer.
Ahhh well I'm 3 for 4. The hands on the IWC look really close to the A. Lange & Söhne ones.I have almost the exact same Armani watch. Really good watch to wear. As for the TAG.....well......it's a TAG! Looks like a Grand CARRERA on the bottom left.

·
****The Turk
475 Posts

Ahhh well I'm 3 for 4. The hands on the IWC look really close to the A. Lange & Söhne ones.I have almost the exact same Armani watch. Really good watch to wear. As for the TAG.....well......it's a TAG! Looks like a Grand CARRERA on the bottom left.
Yes the housing and style of the IWC is close to the A.Lang & Söhne. Its a TAG Heuer Grand Carrera Chronograph Calibre 17 RS2 Limited Edition.

·
Registered
571 Posts

Black Knight~Wenger Swiss Military Got it yesterday for Fathers day from my kids.

41 - 60 of 1184 Posts