Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Here's a place to start: https://natostrapco.com/collections/all-watch-straps/pvd
I figure with a black watch black hardware would look good with it and blend in with the uniform. Naturally, what appeals to you is what counts!
There are a lots of places that sell NATO straps so browse around.

I'm a thin guy (6.5" wrist) so I go for the single-pass NATO so the watch doesn't sit up too high. Most LEOs I've met are bigger than me so if you likely follow into that category then the standard NATO will work for you.
NATO history and additional info about them: https://watchbandit.com/all-you-need-to-know-about-nato-straps/
Note: This site also sells "2-piece NATO straps". This isn't a true NATO strap but a NATO-look strap.

Personally, I think a black, maybe two-tone NATO would look great with your watch. You can find plenty of YouTube videos on the different ways to wear or put on a NATO.

·
Registered
373 Posts
I had a Sungrown yesterday, tasted quite bready and doughy, how do you find it? Not had the Shade yet, will try that soon.
I like it. I have found that I prefer sun grown tobaccos. My notes on my first smoke for this: "...medium coffee, oak twigs & leaves, no pepperiness but a hint of spice." I have two more in my humidor that have been sitting for a couple of weeks so I think I'll try one again and see how it fairs. I don't have a good sense of smell or taste so I don't often find a big difference between most cigars :frown2:
Here's what my notes are on the Shade: "Average looks, smells of hay and pipe tobacco. Cold draw tastes similar. Light wood (not cedar) , faint leather, and a hint of pepper after-taste. Really nice & even burn with an equally good draw. Smooth & creamy smoke. I think the flavors improved after the first inch was smoked."

·
Registered
373 Posts
Boldr bronze diver this watch has a meteorite dial
I really like divers, I like bronze, but I'm not a fan of any watch with a meteorite face. Even the dyed ones do nothing for me, just not a surface I find attractive. Having only seen them in print and not in the metal can make a difference so until I can hold one I won't totally write them off. However, Boldr are tough and handsome watches so you've still got a good one :thumb:

·
Registered
373 Posts
... Its hard to see in the pictures as my phone camera is not the greatest
Put a few more inches of distance between the camera and watch. People are used to viewing watches from 12+ inches away (watch face to eyeball) so some more distance makes it look more natural and gives us the ability to better view its presence on the wrist.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts